There are several critical steps to a successful install, which will take several weeks to complete. These steps are as follows:
- Scope out service requirements and decide on a configuration.
- Acquire and provision the hardware and software.
- IFI CLAIMS will provide you with a copy of the CLAIMS Direct database, either through an S3 bucket a URL or a USB drive.
- On receipt of the CLAIMS Direct data, load the data to the new server immediately.
- Configure and run the update process, and test the instance.