This document is intended for system administrators managing the configuration and installation of a remote instance of CLAIMS Direct. It outlines the hardware and software requirements to support a remote instance of CLAIMS Direct in any of the three recommended installation configurations.
There are several critical steps to a successful install, which will take several weeks to complete. These steps are as follows:
- Scope out service requirements and decide on a configuration.
- Acquire and provision the hardware and software.
- IFI CLAIMS will create provide you with a copy of the CLAIMS Direct database and ship it to the client on , either through an S3 bucket or a USB drive.
- On receipt of the CLAIMS Direct data, load the data to the new server immediately.
- Configure and run the update process, and test the instance.